Take the personalized theme of your special event to the next level with our exclusive collection of metallic letter balloons featuring every letter from A to Z, facilitating you to stylishly mix and match to form a customized message of your choice. Sparklers.us lets you create an eye-catching balloon display as easily as A,B,C. The impeccable sheen and golden luster of our foil fancy balloons are a picture perfect choice for creating a whimsical arrangement at weddings, baby showers, graduation, birthdays, or bridal showers. Choose the bride and grooms initials for a cute wedding photo prop. Surprise your birthday girl or boy by displaying a sweet Happy B Day sign, or welcome a new bundle of joy in a glamorous manner with gold monogram balloons. Pair these alphabet balloons with our Mylar foil number balloons to create special occasions customized messages like Sweet 16 or 50 Years, the possibilities are countless when it come to the versatility of these balloon decoration. Mix and match our glistening gold alphabet balloons with matching foil balloons, gold finish tableware, balloon accessories, ribbons, or flowers for a personalized party theme. Add a dash of enchanting glitz and glam with our eye-catching foil balloons that work as instant attention-grabber, thanks to the brilliant metallic finish of the aluminum foil material. Decorate your backdrops, centerpieces, cake toppers, wishing trees, arches, and a lot more. These balloons are very easy to inflate, simply use an air handheld pump or a straw to inflate. The self-sealing valve helps in easy inflation and deflation. Our long lasting and reusable alphabet balloons are a fun way to pep up any festive celebration.
- Material: Aluminum Foil
- Size: Approx 40" tall when fully inflated
- DISCLAIMER: 40" balloon can be filled with air or helium.
- ***1 balloon per order. Balloon pump / Helium tank not included***
- Uses - Wedding, Ceiling Decoration, Hanging Decor, Birthday Party, Baby Shower, Prom Nights
- Note: Balloons are shipped flat and individually packaged to arrive in perfect condition
- Note: CHOKING HAZARD - Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on un-inflated or broken balloons.
- Adult supervision required.
- Keep un-inflated balloons from children.
- Discard broken balloons at once